You can help Belfast And Lisburn Community Project to feed, clothe, shelter and comfort those most in need through our online Monetary Donation….
Scan QR Code To Donate By PayPal, Credit Card or Debit Card
- Just £5 could pay for two web chats providing essential housing advice.
- Donating £10 could answer two urgent calls to our helpline.
- Giving £20 could pay for a face-to-face advice session with a Shelter adviser.
- Giving £30 could answer five urgent calls to our helpline.
- Donating £50 could help pay for legal advice that could help a family keep their home.
A gift could help a homeless person off the streets for good
could provide a hostel welcome package.
could fund a counselling session.
could buy resources for our Recovery Colleges.
Donate by phone
Lines are open between:
10am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Donate by post
Please send a cheque payable to
” Belfast And Lisburn Community Project “
- Address: Walk INN – 27 Holywood Road, Belfast BT4 3BA
Your gift will help to transform the lives of people experiencing homelessness. People with mental and physical health needs. People on the road to recovery. You can help give them a gift of hope for the future. Thank you.
Other ways to give
Face to face fundraising allows us to raise vital funds to carry out the work we do.
Leave a gift in your will
Leaving a gift in your will is a touching way to help homeless people rebuild their lives.
Donate gifts and help make a difference to someones life.
A regular gift through your payroll is an easy and tax effective way to help end homelessness and rebuild lives.
Donate in memory
Giving in memory of your loved one or friend is such a special way to celebrate their life.
Send Us A Message
Visit the Walk INN
27 Holywood Road,
Monday–Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m–5 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday 1 p.m–5 p.m.